The university and ISSS are proud that you have chosen to be a part of the CU Boulder community and are here to support you.

Basic Needs Center graphic The Basic Needs Center is your campus care collective, connecting you to essential resources when you need them most. As a virtual and physical hub of services, we collaborate with on-campus and community partners to get you the care you need. We provide education on navigating local and national resources in addition to helping support you in emergency situations.