Resources for International Students & Scholars
General information for maintaining status (F-1, J-1, and H-1B) during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Information about immigration status and taking distance learning courses
Information about immigration status and taking classes pass/fail
For country-specific COVID-19 information, entry requirements, travel restrictions and more
Information about Department of State's suspension and resumption of routine visa services.
Information for J-1 students and scholars who have or are considering traveling internationally.
Information for H-1B employees who have or are considering traveling internationally.
Information for how F-1 and J-1 students should update their address within 10 days of moving.
Information for F-1 students who want to submit OPT I-20 Requests while ISSS is offering remote services.
Information about the suspension of the Social Security Administration's face-to-face service to the public
Information for participants and program sponors about the impacts of COVID-19 on current and future programs
University, city, state, U.S. and world resources related to the coronavirus.
Information about physical distancing and adjusting to learning, teaching, and working remotely.
Information about CAPS remote service offerings.
Information about Career Services virtual support and engagement offerings
Information about remote services provided by The Ombuds Office
- COVID-19 Information for Students & Schools (SEVP)
- COVID-19 Guidance: Nonimmigrant Students (ICE)
- COVID-19 Information: J-1 Visas (Department of State)
- Response to the 2019 Coronavirus (USCIS)
- Coronavirus Critical Resources (NAFSA)
- Phased Resumption of Routine Visa Services (Department of State)
- U.S. Embassies/Consulates
- Travel Restrictions (DHS)
- Country-Specific Travel Restrictions (Department of State)
- Travel Restrictions and Health Notices (CDC)