Published: Sept. 22, 2021

Dear International Faculty Members:

Hope you are all doing well and that your fall semesters are off to a great start.

I am a new faculty director in the Office of Faculty Affairs, and one of my responsibilities is to help build a community for international faculty members on CU Boulder campus. To that end, please take a few minutes to fill out the survey below so I can plan things for you this year. If you can fill it out by October 15, 2021, I'd greatly appreciate it. Based on your input, I will be planning events, luncheons, workshops, and other things over the year. Please also feel free to pass the link on to other international faculty members in your network.

Complete Survey

All of you are familiar with Martha Hanna and the amazing work she's done to get all of us faculty members with an international background together over the years. I want to take this opportunity to thank her for all her work. 

I look forward to meeting you all in person soon. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me at Harsha@colorado.edu if you need to chat with me and/or give me more feedback.

Thank you in advance.

--Harsha Ganga, PhD.

Faculty Director, Office of Faculty Affairs