The U.S. income tax filing deadline is May 17, 2021. Nonresident employees and students, with an F or J visa, can ensure an accurate tax return with this tax filing software offered by the International Tax Office.
CU has secured a limited number of software licenses for the Glacier Tax Prep online filing tool for use by nonresident alien employees and students in F or J status. This software is a user-friendly resource to help international employees:
- Determine resident or nonresident U.S. tax residency status and filing requirements.
- Prepare necessary tax return documents which can then be printed, signed and mailed for filing.
- Ensure all applicable tax treaties are applied.
- File for a Tax ID number.
- Find assistance and information with an available FAQ, research library and email access to GTP tax professionals.
To take advantage of the available software, request your license at the International Tax website today.