- For campus technology issues or concerns, call the Office of Information Technology at 303-735-4357 (5-HELP).
- For health questions, contact your health care provider or Medical Services at 303-492-5101 (24/7 nurse line available) for advice and recommendations.
- For mental health questions or concerns, call Counseling and Psychiatric Services at 303-492-2277 (24/7 support available).
- For faculty and staff, call Faculty and Staff Assistance Program at 303-492-3020.
- For campus resources and services: A dedicated hotline has been created to connect members of our community with campus resources at 303-492-4636 (2-INFO). Call center will be open between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. MT on weekdays and between 10 a.m and 2 p.m. on weekends
- For employment and payroll questions, call Human Resources at 303-492-6475
After reviewing the sections above and still have additional questions about how COVID-19 affects your studies or work with CU Boulder you can use the Ask a Question form.