Office: Clare Small 114
Brian is the Graduate Program Coordinator for the Department of Integrative Physiology at CU Boulder. He provides graduate program information to prospective students and supports current students beginning with the admissions process all the way through graduation. He is the primary contact for graduate student hiring appointments and resolving graduate student payroll issues. In addition to supporting students, he is the department’s information resource for Graduate School policy and the Bachelor’s-Accelerated Master’s degree program.
Prior to joining the department, Brian worked in the commercial real estate industry in Florida & New York, and spent several years in the Colorado mountains working hospitality & teaching snowboarding. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Florida.
Please contact Brian for assistance in the following matters:
- Graduate program information for prospective students (MS, PhD)
- Bachelor’s-Accelerated Master’s (BAM) degree program information
- Graduate student appointment (TA/RA) hiring processes & paycheck issues
- Graduate student registration & degree requirements
- Graduate student travel awards and recruitment budget