The Center for Student Involvement Office offers a variety of training and development to student organizations. There are leadership, skill building, and professional/personal development programs happening every month specifically for student organizations. All programs are free.
- Annual Recognized Student Organization (RSO) Training: All current organizations are required to attend an in-person training to remain in good standing for the year. To satisfy this requirement, at least one member of the RSO must attend a training session before September 30, 2018. Students may not attend a training on behalf of more than one organization. Trainings are available beginning July and run through September. Visit the BuffConnect Events Calendar to RSVP for an upcoming training.
- New Recognized Student Organization (RSO) Orientation: All new Recognized Student Organizations are required to attend an in-person orientation. Organizations will learn valuable information about university policies and resources. This orientation must be attended within 60 days of the approval of your organization agreement to be placed in full good standing. Visit the BuffConnect Events Calendar to view available dates and RSVP for an upcoming training.
- Student Organization Summits (SOS’s): These monthly summits offer invaluable information on a variety of topics to help your RSO be successful. From creating a constitution and bylaws, to understanding the funding process, to developing marketing strategies for your organization, SOS session can give you information and resources to help grow your organization. Visit the BuffConnect Events Calendar to view and RSVP for upcoming SOS sessions.
- BuffConnect Basics: These 30 minute monthly webinars go in-depth into a different tool, function, or resource available through BuffConnect. From creating polls to managing dues to using card swiping at events, student organizations have a number of great tools available to them in BuffConnect. Visit the BuffConnect Events Calendar to view and RSVP for upcoming SOS sessions.
- CU GOLD (Gaining Opportunities through Leadership Development): CU GOLD is the only free and open leadership program on campus. Entirely student-run, CU GOLD offers a variety of programs and services to support student organizations at no cost. Learn more about CU GOLD and their resources.
- Resource Center: Beyond supporting student organizations with their printing and supply needs, the Resource Center offers programs to support on-going development of student organizations and their members. Visit the Resource Center page to learn more.
Be Involved Be Creative Be Boulder