Your supervisor or sponsor should be your first point of contact for most things, but if you’re missing something you can ask the helpful folks in the INSTAAR Front Office. For instance:
Do you understand what you need to do to get paid?
Talk with Layne Lewis, senior HR person.
Did you get your keys?
Fill out an access form and drop it by the Front Office.
- Building access and key request form for SEEC (PDF)
- SEEC exterior doors and physical key requests
- Lab access form for SEEC & SEEL (PDF)
- SEEC & SEEL laboratories except for Sed/XRD
- Sed/XRD lab access form (PDF)
- Sediment/Plant Processing, Analysis and Sediment Prep/XRD Labs
Did you get a desk?
Albert Kettner, assistant director, will work with your supervisor to make sure you have a place to be.
Did you get a computer?
Chad Stoffel, Director of IT, can set you up.
Have you been added to INSTAAR listservs?
Layne Lewis can add you.
Do you have a profile on the INSTAAR website?
Shelly Sommer, communications director, can set one up for you and show you how to update it in no time.
Do you need a purchasing card?
Talk with your accounting tech. Don’t know who that is? JoAnne Stone at the front desk can lead you to the right person.