News and Notes
Employee Spotlight - Victoria (Tori) Jensen - Client Representative IT Support - Facilities Management
How long have you been working at CU? I have been working at CU Boulder for 1 year.
What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? Outside of work I enjoy hiking and reading.
Tell us something that might surprise us about you. I lived in Germany for 5 years.
What do you love about CU Boulder? I love that CU Boulder provides me the time and flexibility to be present for my daughter at school and community activities.
What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading "Killers of the Flower Moon" by David Grann
Exploring with ISIEC
June comings and goings
- Ben Patzer, Facilities Maintenance Ops, PM Shop Mechanic
- Anthony Rangel, Transportation Services, Campus Bus Driver
- Scott Nelson, Facilities Maintenance Ops, Electronics Specialist
- Sebastian van de Boogaard, Campus Building Services, Floor Crew
- Christine Hoefler, Env Health & Safety, Air Quality Specialist
- Jose Uribe, Campus Building Services, Custodian
- Cheyenne Chadwick, Business Services, Accounting Tech
- Eberth Bedia Bravo, Campus Building Services, Custodian
- Sean Colman, Campus Building Services, Custodian
- Mike Donofrio, Facilities Maintenance Ops, PM Shop Mechanic
- Amaury Batista, Facilities Maintenance Ops, Electronic Specialist
- Terence Granado, Housing, Materials Handler Lead
- James Worrall, Outdoor Services, Grounds & Nursery Supervisor
- Christopher Freeman, Utilities, Utility Plant Maintenance Tech
- Charles Holstein, Outdoor Services, East Campus Horticulture Team Lead
- Trent Wilson, Outdoor Services, East Campus Grounds Supervisor
- Bulmara Lopez Rodriguez, Facilities Maintenance Ops, Structural Trades
- George Wallack, Outdoor Services, Main Campus Grounds Supervisor
- Christian Parker, Outdoor Services, Horticulture & Weed Management Supervisor
- Mark Sondergard, Business Services, Retiree
- Karma Tsewang, Campus Building Services, Custodian
- Alex Makowski, Utilities, Medium Voltage Technician
- Jan Becker (retired), PD&C, Senior Planner
- Jessica Napp, Outdoor Services, Admin Asst
VCIS Mission, Vision and Values
To deliver and maintain a safe, sustainable and resilient infrastructure that enhances the
university’s operations and enables our campus community to meet its mission of education
We enhance the university experience through innovative service delivery, customer service,
stewardship of resources and community engagement.
Together we accomplish our goals and objectives guided by our collective core values:
- Teamwork: We value working together to create and maintain a culture of mutual respect, trust and optimism for the future, with a goal of shared success and accomplishment.
- Engagement and Passion: We want our employees to enjoy their work and will create an environment that channels their energy, strengths and optimism into making a difference every day.
- Integrity: We operate in an accountable, professional, ethical and honest manner toward our work, peers and the university community.
- Empowerment: We value our employees and provide the resources and tools necessary to successfully support our university constituents. An empowered workforce is diverse, inclusive, engaged and creative.
- Customer Focused: We listen to our customers and focus on building relationships through trust, confidence, professionalism and performance.