It is time to check our email signatures. Adding contact information to your email signature on new emails and replies allows your contacts to easily get in touch with you. Following a few guidelines will ensure that all signatures are in line with university branding standards and are ADA compliant. Consistent email signatures deliver a visually coherent look across university departments and offices.
Please follow the instructions below to check (and amend if necessary) your email signature. Following these instructions will guarantee that all signatures are in line with uUniversity branding standards and are ADA compliant. Consistent email signatures deliver a visually coherent look across university departments and offices. Please delete any special messages from your signature. Using the University of Colorado logo in your email signature is not recommended.
Directions to add/replace your email signature using Outlook on a PC:
- Copy the signature template below (keeping the same font)
- Amend the template to include your own name, title, phone number, cell phone
- Log into your email account by clicking ‘file’ in the upper left of your Outlook email account
- Click ‘options’ in the left blue sidebar
- Select ‘mail’ tab on the left
- Click ‘signatures’ (third button on the right)
- Select your current signature. New employees will need to create a new signature
- Paste the entire signature (shown below)
- Verify that you have your signature set for both ‘new messages’ and ‘replies/forwards’
- If you log into O365 to manage your email or have a CU issued-mobile phone, you will need to update your signature from those devices as well
This is our approved CU brand and ADA-compliant division signature:
Your Name (Use BOLD font)
Infrastructure & Sustainability
Physical office address*
### UCB, Boulder, CO 80309
www.colorado.edu/fm or www.colorado.edu/infrastructure-sustainability
*Physical office address and cell phone number are both optional – include them only if you feel they will be helpful to your contacts.