The campus is now Returning to Research, Teaching and the Campus more generally. Information for researchers can be found at: https://www.colorado.edu/researchinnovation/return-campus-research-and-creative-work-resources
More general campus information is at: https://www.colorado.edu/protect-our-herd
The key principle for us at IBG is: if your work does not require you to be on site, you should continue to work from home.
***Anyone (faculty, staff, researchers, students) who will need to be at IBG, including for teaching, attending classes, or for research or scholarship will need to request approval at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE1_kyj5dQW9vgDm--HYpAluQ_NCscRVbswcETTU6racBc8w/viewform
***You should be at IBG only if you have been approved and are following the required procedures including having completed the COVID-19 skillsoft training and filling out the Daily Health Questionnaire.
***Consistent with new campus policies, IBG buildings will be kept locked and will be accessible only by Buff card entry.
The reason for all this is so there is oversight of "who, where, when" people are in IBG buildings, and that everyone is following the required health safety procedures.
- Link to Research and Innovation Office Return to On-Campus and Field Work Resources: https://www.colorado.edu/researchinnovation/return-campus-and-field-work-resources
- Procedure for responding to COVID exposure, symptoms, or cases.
- Summary slide: (original at https://ibg.colorado.edu/~hewitt/covid/COVIDSupervisorResponse.pptx)
- Text version: https://www.colorado.edu/ibg/ibg-covid-19-resources/ibg-covid-response-plan-text-version
- Link to Human Resources COVID-19 HR Guidance: https://www.colorado.edu/hr/covid-19-hr-guidance