The International Affairs Program stands with undocumented students, staff, and their families at CU Boulder. We are here to support you. Many IAFS faculty and staff members, including IAFS Director Tom Zeiler have been established as official UndocuAllies, and are available to offer consultation and support DREAMERs as well as other members of the undocumented community. Please feel free to reach out to them.
Look for signs like the one below around campus. When posted on an office door, this sign is a promise that a faculty and/or staff member (within the office) has participated in UndocuAlly training and understands the necessity of strict confidentiality in all conversations and dealings with undocumented students, employees, and their family members.
The following resources are available through the University of Colorado Boulder:
- Resources for DACA/ASSET Students & Employees
- Updates on statements of support for DACA from CU Boulder
- Counseling services
- Renewal clinic and contact information
- Legal advice and assistance
- Financial and academic advising support
- University of Colorado Student Relief Fund
CU Boulder College of Arts & Sciences Resources:
For general assistance or additional information:
- Contact the Office of Diversity, Equity and Community Engagement (ODECE) at 303-735-1332 or email@example.com.