In response to Covid-19...
All Arts & Sciences Honors-qualified students should review the Honors Course registration information on the Arts & Sciences Honors Program web page to self-enroll into an Honors Course for Fall 2020.
The RAPs have been suspended for AY2020-21 and therefore no RAP fees will be charged. However, every incoming student will have the opportunity to receive a First Year Academic Experience. If you have questions about your housing assignment, please see the Housing FAQ page or contact email@example.com. If you have questions about registration, please be on the lookout for future communications from the university as fall semester planning is still underway. The university is committed to ensuring that students can return to campus in a safe manner. We really appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to seeing you in the fall.
- Majors: English (Creative Writing) and Cinema Studies |
- Minor: Sociology |
- Spirit Animal: Garfield the cat (because I love to eat and sleep and I’m very good at both) |
- Hobbies: Drawing, reading and watching movies |
- Advice to Incoming Students: Take advantage of the many activities Smith and the school have planned. They’re great for meeting people and trying new things. Also, don’t be afraid to ask upperclassmen for advice. They don’t bite :) |
- Favorite Quote: “Who invented liquid soap and why?”-The Sure Thing (A.K.A-The greatest movie of all time) |
I hope you all have a wonderful first year at CU and I’m looking forward to meeting all of you. Hope to see you at the flock events! |