The CU Discover series is a component of the comprehensive, year-long onboarding program offered to new employees at CU Boulder. The series offers opportunities to learn more about the values, mission, operations and initiatives of the CU Boulder campus.
While attending the CU Discover Series, participants will:
Who Should Attend
The CU Discover webinar series is recommended for CU Boulder employees who are in their first 12-18 months of employment.
- Click on the registration button
- Click on the Boulder campus icon
- Log into the MyCUinfo Portal using your IdentiKey and password (The SkillSoft registration page for the program should automatically open)
- Click the +/- button next to the “Sessions” folder to view the upcoming session dates
- Hover your mouse over the date in which you are interested and click the blue “Enroll” option to the right of the date
- You will receive a confirmation email at your Colorado.edu email address