From Our FSAP Counselors
Self-Care to meet your needs
What We Are Reading
- Helping Employees Cope During COVID-19 by Binghamton University
- Pandemic of Grief by the Center for Loss and Life Transition
- Notice the Good from the Gottman Institute
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook by the Wellness Society
- WHO Mental health and psychosocial considerations during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Supporting Children During Coronavirus (COVID-19) by National Child Traumatic Stress Network
Resources for CU Boulder Faculty & Staff
Visit Workshops for Self-Care & Personal Growth to view current workshops.
Faculty & Staff Assistance Program
The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) is now offering Telehealth videoconferencing exclusively, which is an encrypted platform that is completely confidential and HIPPA compliant. Please contact FSAP if you would like to schedule an appointment. If you are in crisis please call 911, go to your nearest emergency room or the nearest Mental Health Center crisis walk-in.
The Real Help Hotline
The Real Help Hotline gives you access to professional counselors who can offer assistance finding local resources or provide immediate crisis counseling. It’s a free and confidential service sponsored by Be Colorado. The service is available to all employees.
Call: (833) 533-2428
SilverCloud offers secure, immediate access to online CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) programs, tailored to your specific needs.
Personal Resources Guidebook
From food assistance to mental health, childcare, LGBTQIA+, addiction, relationships and more. Our FSAP team has compiled links to community resources. View the COVID-19 Personal Resources Guidebook.