Annie has worked in the field of Career Development since 2010. Annie's professional and education background includes:
- Master of Education, Higher Education, Harvard University
- Bachelor of Arts, Biblical Languages, The Master's University
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) Qualifying Administrator
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Certified
- Strengths Educator at CU Boulder
- Social Justice Training Institute alumna (2012 & 2016)
Annie focuses on career development for front line service workers across campus. She brings varied experience in Higher Education to this role, including individual career advising, position management, training and development, as well as customer service. Annie is passionate about supporting the development of diverse individuals in their careers and lives, utilizing career assessments to promote awareness of self and others, practicing excellent communication, building authentic relationships and collaborating with colleagues, creating inclusive training and advising environments, and pursuing social justice in order to ensure the CU Boulder campus is welcoming and supportive for all members of our community.