Since 1987, the University Perspective program has developed and deepened the leadership capacity of staff on the University of Colorado Boulder campus. Participants gain firsthand knowledge of the university through meetings with senior leaders on the Boulder campus and each of the other three campuses in the CU System and the CU System Office. The program is sponsored by Organizational and Employee Development (OED) in the Department of Human Resources. Applications are being accepted for the 2021-22 program.
- Duration: The University Perspective program is a nine-month program that runs from September 2021 through May 2022.
- Format: We anticipate a hybrid program, combining both in-person and virtual events based on program presenters preference and availability
- Schedule: The schedule of topics is posted on the UP program page. The University Perspective program is a robust yearlong experience. You can plan on spending 4-8 hours per month participating in program activities and meetings from September through May.
How to Apply
- Completed applications must be received by Human Resources by Friday, July 16 at 12:00 p.m. The application is a Google form. No additional letters or documentation besides the application will be required or accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed and final selections made by the applicant’s Division leadership. The University Perspective program manager will notify applicants of their status in mid-August, prior to the start of the fall semester.
What We Require
What We Would Like You to Have
Ideal candidates for this program possess one or more of these characteristics:
Who to Contact
For questions, contact the University Perspective Program Manager:
Training and Development Specialist
University Perspective Program Manager
Department of Human Resources