Want to host a reunion during Homecoming 2022?
Affinity and identity-based reunions are a great way to get together with old classmates and colleagues to reminisce about your time on the CU Boulder campus. An affinity group is made up of people with like-minded interests who may not be graduates of the same class. An identity group includes people tied together by similarities that make them who they are. Greek organizations, student organizations, athletic groups, groups based on majors or careers and groups identifying around race, gender, sexual orientation are examples of affinity and identity groups.
Want to reconnect with your affinity group this Homecoming? We can help you host a reunion!
During the week of Homecoming, Oct. 27–29, your group may choose to host your own reunion and/or participate in the Homecoming activities the CU Boulder Alumni Association has planned. Working with the Alumni Association to host your reunion gives you access to:
- Staff event planning guidance and support.
- The opportunity to connect with other reunion hosts to share ideas and cross-collaborate.
- Marketing assistance for your event via two email sends and featuring your event on our Homecoming website hub.
- A “reunion kit” containing CU spirit gear and other materials needed to host a great event.
- Exclusive access to CU Boulder’s Homecoming Reunions Tailgate on Oct. 29.
- Recognition and shout-outs at our existing Alumni Association events.
To host a reunion during CU Boulder's Homecoming Weekend in conjunction with the Alumni Association:
- Support the mission of the CU Boulder Alumni Association to connect, contribute and celebrate with CU Boulder alumni in our network of Forever Buffs.
- Be identifiable through a search in university records so that the Alumni Association may engage individuals effectively via email. If you do not meet this criteria, email marketing will be up to the reunion host. We will still include your event on our Homecoming website.
- Identify at least one other individual from the reunion group who acts as a point of contact (in addition to yourself) to assist in promotion and recruitment of attendees for your reunion.
- Register your group with the Alumni Association by July 1, 2022, by filling out the form below.