- BS - Bachelors of Health Sciences/Health Education – University of Arizona
- MEd – Masters in Counseling – Boston University
- RDN – Registered Dietitian – University of Northern Colorado
- CEDRD - Certified Eating Disordered Registered Dietitian
- Certificate in Adult Weight Management
- Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT)
The thing I’d most like to do is:
Watch my 4 children grow up to be happy and healthy…and of course…travel the world to the many places I have yet to see.
My favorite thing about working in college health:
Getting the chance to do what I love and feel passionate about! I love working with student to help them better understand the relationship between the food they eat and the way they feel physically, mentally and emotionally. The students I work with inspire me daily with their life stories, struggles and accomplishments. I also love the amazing, dedicated individuals I work with throughout Wardenburg.