We offer a variety of psychological testing and assessment options focused on academic success and educational concerns, including learning disorders and ADHD. Psychological testing is available at Wardenburg Health Center.
How do I get started?
- Schedule an appointment by calling 303-492-2277.
- Take a 15 minute screening at your appointment to determine if testing is the right service for you.
- If we do not offer the type of testing you need, we can provide you with community referrals.
- Testing lasts 2 - 8 hours and can be completed in multiple sessions to fit your schedule
- Students will receive a report with feedback and treatment recommendations
- Testing is not included in the free visits available to fee-paying students
- Testing is covered at 50% for students with the Gold Health Insurance
Testing can answer a range of questions including:
- How do I address my difficulty with attention and concentration?
- Why do I have difficulty in social situations or reading social cues?
- Why do I have trouble reading, writing, or articulating my thoughts?
- How can I become more effective in my learning?