Eligible students must be:
- Enrolled in a CU Boulder doctoral program and must have passed their comprehensive exam and be admitted to candidacy by January 1, 2023.
- Students must also be enrolled for spring 2023 and expect to graduate in May 2023 or later.
To register to compete, students must prepare an application package. A complete package includes:
- Contact information (name, email, home department, advisor name, etc.).
- Abstract of the research to be presented (maximum one page).
- One single static slide that visually represents the research (this is a draft that may be edited later).
- The abstract and slide should be combined into one pdf file to be uploaded within the application.
The application for the 2023 competition will open in the 2022 fall semester.