How do I apply for graduate studies at CU-Boulder?

CU-Boulder employs a de-centralized admissions process, so the departments make their own admissions decisions; therefore, please contact the department to which you are applying directly with any questions. The Graduate School will not be able to assist with questions regarding status checks and admissions decisions.

I'm a current graduate student. Where do I go to hand in paperwork?

The Graduate Student Services office, where graduate students should hand in their paperwork or seek other advising services, is located in the basement of Regent in room 1b53. 
Phone: 303-492-8220  Email: