Faculty and staff are the driving force behind research and graduate education at CU Boulder, playing the central role in the recruitment, admission, teaching, mentoring, program administration and advising of our graduate students.
- Graduate admissions guide for staff
- Slate Guide
- Slate Reader Manual
- Related Links:
- Provisional admission and change of status form
- Grad admissions change form (Domestic)
- Grad admissions change form (International)
- Graduate student admissions
- Degree programs
- Application Deadlines
- April 15 Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees, and Assistants
- Graduate application for readmission
- Letter of Acceptance with Offer of Aid
- TOEFL to IELTS comparison tool
- For specific questions about the online application or the Graduate Admissions Guide for Staff, contact Patty Stanfield, Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions and Fellowships, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-492-5297.
For faculty or staff concerned about students
Student Support and Case Management (Student of Concern Team)
Resources to provide students in distress
Graduate studies can be exhilarating, challenging, and, at times, overwhelming. It is rarely mistaken as being an "easy" route by anyone's measure, and if you find you have entered a particularly difficult time period, know that you are not alone.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Resources
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) including after hours crisis services
- Don't Ignore It: For seeking confidential support, reporting concerns, and learning skills for helping as friends and bystanders. Don't ignore harassment, discriminatory actions, unwanted sexual behavior, an abusive partner, and stalking.
- National Graduate Student Crisis Line
- Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance
- Office of Victim Assistance
- Quick Assist: A guide provided by Student Affairs to help faculty and staff identify and refer distressed students.
- Student Legal Services
- Health and Wellness Services
Additional Off-Campus Resources:
- Graduate faculty appointment request form
- Request for amendment to a current graduate faculty appointment
- Instructions for requesting a graduate faculty appointment
- General information regarding graduate faculty membership
Contact: Graduate Student Services, email: email@example.com, 303-492-8220