Graduate study in the School of Education is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to critically analyze the field of education. Graduate students in education work closely with a small, collaborative group of nationally renowned faculty whose overall scholary productivity is among the top 10 of U.S. schools and colleges of education. The School of Education offers Colorado's top-ranked Master's and PhD programs that take an interdisciplinary approach to studying the history and foundations of education. Its close-knit, supportive community is grounded in its shared commitments to democracy, diversity, equity and justice.
Degrees and Certificates Offered
- Curriculum and Instruction (EDCI) including MA+ Teacher Licensure
- Educational Equity and Cultural Diversity (EECD)
- Educational Foundations, Policy, and Practice (EFPP)
- Learning Sciences and Human Development (LSHD, formerly EPSY)
- Research & Evaluation Methodology (REME)