- Care.com: Browse available babysitters, tutors, pet sitters, and more from current students and alumni at CU-Boulder
- Child Learning Center: The Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences (SLHS) has inclusive childhood education settings for children with speech-language, social/emotional, and other developmental needs for children aged 18 months - 5 years old.
- Children’s Center serves the children of university residents, students, staff, and faculty. For information on services, schedules, and rates, call the office or visit the website, which includes a detailed list of resources for parents in the Boulder area.
- Sittercity is a free resource to find pre-screened babysitters, nannies, elder care providers, tutors and more. You can also advertise your own sitting services.
- YMCA: Before & after school program
- YWCA Children's Alley: Drop-in childcare center with sliding scale fees
Note: Most childcare services in Boulder have a long waiting list; it's a good idea to arrange for childcare as soon as possible.