Once you've moved, don't forget to change your address. Changes can be made on myCUInfo.
On-Campus Housing Options for Graduate Students
Graduate & Family Housing: for graduate students, families, committed couples, single parents, and CU faculty and staff, the university maintains furnished and unfurnished one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartments a short walk from campus. A limited number of efficiency or studio apartments are available to single graduate students who are 21 or older. Prices here are less expensive than in the Boulder community. Eligible applicants must be registered as full-time students. Only students and members of their immediate families may reside here. These apartment complexes offer onsite laundry facilities, playgrounds, and access to the day care center for housing residents. Nearby shopping is accessible by walking or city bus. To get on a waiting list, apply early through the Family Housing Office.
Most graduate students typically live in one of the many apartments, condominiums, or houses in Boulder. Check out popular Boulder Student Neighborhoods!
- Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations maintains listings of rooms, houses, and apartments for rent in the Boulder community. Students can also schedule an appointment with a lawyer on Tuesdays or Fridays to discuss rental concerns. You can also find Off-Campus Student Services on Facebook for regular updates about the housing fair and new postings on Ralphie's List.
- Ralphie's List has over 200 property ads for you to search through. There are also message boards to help you locate other graduate student roommates, carpools, and furniture. If you are looking to buy property, be sure to check out the For Sale section. Just log in with your CU username!
- Housing Helpers is a relocation company that can help you find roommates, apartments, and homes in the Boulder area for FREE. Housing Helpers is especially helpful for those students moving to Colorado for the first time and can assist in searching for housing.
Boulder County and North Metro Denver
2865 Baseline Rd.
Boulder, CO 80303
Local Phone 303-545-6000
- Boulder’s Craigslist offers a list of available rooms, apartments, and houses, as well as those seeking roommates.
- Boulder Property Management is the “Largest and Number One Property Management Company in Boulder” and is located at the southeast corner of 28th Street and Colorado, directly across from the University of Colorado.
Boulder Property Management
1100 28th ST
Boulder, CO 80303