Looking for structure and community? This summer, the Graduate School is offering the following virtual support services to help you feel connected and stay on track.
- Grad+ Seminar Series for weekly tips on habits and productivity.
- Writing support for weekly writing groups, writing retreats, and publication bootcamp.
- Online workshops with Career Services and Sarah Tynen on everything from writing your CV to smartphone strategies
- Online resources for tips on everything from writing to job searching.
- Digital credential badges to show future employers your professional skills.
- Meet with Sarah Tynen virtually for help with research projects, journal publications, and time management.
Check out the Graduate School calendar for a full listing of upcoming online events.
Check out the Graduate School's professional development page for the full suite of programs and services we offer.
Contact Sarah Tynen with any questions.