The Global Engagement Office is a horizontal organization that cuts across the formal reporting structure within the Office of the Provost. Our mission is to advance the internationalization and global engagement goals of CU Boulder through facilitating and coordinating international activities. Specifically, we:
- Serve as the hub for global activity and as the repository of information on global engagement and international resources.
- Bridge international conversations across campus.
- Establish a strategic approach to internationalization and global engagement.
- Facilitate the establishment of international partnerships and advises units on best practices and guidelines to ensure the success and sustainability of international agreements.
- Support the establishment of programs that bring students to Boulder or take our students to international locations.
- Liaise with international partners to facilitate engagement with campus units.
- Host and connects international delegations to CU Boulder faculty, students, and staff.