William E. Doolittle (1947- )
Interview: 11/19/97 in RealAudio format by Trey Rhodes.
This interview has not yet been linked to the University of Colorado server.
1) Why did you become a geographer? Answer: 3:27
2) What is your area of specialty within geography and how does it fit in to the discipline as a whole? Answer: 3:59
3) What distinguishes your work from that of your peers who are working in the same area? Answer: 2:02
4) Where do you see your work going in the future? Answer: 4:56
5) Who has influenced your work the most and why? Answer: 3:38
6) Whose work within your field do you admire most and why? Answer: 1:44
7) Why would you recommend geography to students entering college? Answer: 1:56