Performance cycles have shifted for CU staff. Upcoming/new PMP dates:
- Classified cycle shifts to April 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023
- February 2023 - 2nd classified staff coaching available in Cornerstone
- July 31, 2023 - 16-month performance cycle ends for classified staff (April 2022 - July 2023)
- July 2023 - base building increases occur
- August 1, 2023 - Performance cycle begins for classified staff
- September 15, 2023 - 16-month classified staff evaluations due (April 2022 - July 2023)
- October 2023 - classified staff coaching available in Cornerstone
- Performance plans (for August 1, 2023 to July 31, 2024) due October 15, 2023
- Classified completes transition to new cycle: August 1 to July 31
- Evaluations due September 15
- Performance plans due October 15
90 day Performance Discussion for new classified employees: The task should automatically be added to the supervisor’s “Task List” when the employee reaches 90 days. If they believe there should be one and it is not appearing, please submit a Cornerstone help ticket.
- University staff cycle is July 1 to June 30
- January 2023 - all approved base building merit increases occur based on performance evaluation ending June 2022 for University Staff.
- February - Coaching available in Cornerstone
- June 30, 2023 - current performance cycle ends
- July 1, 2023 - new performance cyce begins
- Evaluations due by September 15, 2023
- Performance plans due October 15, 2023
The performance management process requires that at least one coaching session/progress review meeting occur within the plan year. If only one coaching session is held, it should be scheduled midway through the plan year.
Here are some helpful resources:
- There are three intro videos, an online guide and some FAQs to start familiarizing yourself with the program: Campus HR Performance Management webpage
- You can find the Cornerstone tile on myCUinfo under Business Tools (from the center dropdown box). You can add it to your homepage by personalizing it.
Any questions? Please reach out to your supervisor or email@example.com for assistance.