With campus operations scaled down in most campus buildings due to COVID-19, the Distribution Center has modified operations for distribution of mail and packages, including UPS packages. We have made these changes due to campus efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing and remote work arrangements.
Our aim is to ensure that departments can access mail and packages in a timely, consistent and efficient manner while still achieving the goals of campus’s preventative measures that are in place.
Effective Tuesday, Aug. 25:
- The Distribution Center is open for curbside pickup or delivery of mail and packages Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- The Distribution Center is located at 3300 Walnut St., Unit B; entry to the parking lot is off of 33rd Street.
- FedEx, DHL and other packages are being delivered to the Distribution Center.
- You can track packages on our tracking webpage.
- The Distribution Center is resuming deliveries of mail and packages for some departments by request. Call 303-492-6524 to make arrangements.
Picking up or dropping off a letter or package
- Please provide at least 30 minutes advance notice of your pick-up by scheduling a mail and package pick up with the Appointment Scheduling Form.
- For special circumstances, or if you have questions or concerns, please call our main number (303 492-6524).
- When arriving at the Distribution Center, wait in your vehicle outside, call our main number and your mail and packages will be brought out to your vehicle.
- Outbound mail and packages can be dropped off at the Distribution Center. Please call our main number when you arrive and we will come to your vehicle to assist you.
Campus also has a robust FAQ section on its colorado.edu/coronavirus site for information on a variety of campus operations topics.