Starting fall 2017, all FCQs will be administered online. Please see below for information regarding the procedures for completing and administering the FCQ.
How to access
- Students can visit colorado.campuslabs.com/courseeval during the administration period and authenticate through using their campus user IDs at any time, day or night.
- An invitation email will be sent the first day of the administration period (see FCQ calendar) and a maximum of three reminder emails will follow if the FCQ is not completed.
- Boulder: The invitation email will be sent from email@example.com, while reminder emails will be sent from our online vendor, Campus Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Denver and Colorado Springs: The invitation and reminder emails will be sent from our online vendor, Campus Labs at email@example.com.
Administration in class
- Instructors are encouraged to provide 15 minutes of class time during the administration period for students to complete their online FCQs.
- The instructor and TAs must not be present in the classroom while students complete their online FCQs.
- FCQ submissions are confidential and secure.
- During administration, instructors are able to see aggregated response rates, not individual responses. They will not know who has/has not completed the online FCQ.
How to administer the online FCQ in the classroom
- Inform students you will be setting aside 15 minutes at the beginning of a specified class for students to complete their online FCQs.
- Inform students about the purpose of the FCQ, how it's used in your course and department, and highlight its importance to you.
- Remind students to visit colorado.campuslabs.com/courseeval using a phone, tablet or computer. They will need to authenticate using their campus user ID. Write link on a whiteboard in the room to make website access easier for students.
- Instructors and TAs must not be present in the classroom while students complete their FCQs
How to view online FCQ response rates during administration
- Student response rates are updated every half hour during the administration period (view FCQ calendar).
- Faculty can view their courses' response rates by visiting colorado.campuslabs.com/faculty and authenticating through using their campus user ID. Please note, response rates are updated every thirty minutes.