How to administer the online FCQ in the classroom
- Inform students you will be setting aside 15 minutes at the beginning of a specified class for students to complete their online FCQs.
- Inform students about the purpose of the FCQ, how it's used in your course and department, and highlight its importance to you.
- Remind students to visit colorado.campuslabs.com/courseeval using a phone, tablet or computer. They will need to authenticate using their campus user ID. Write link on a whiteboard in the room to make website access easier for students.
- Instructors and TAs must not be present in the classroom while students complete their FCQs
How to view online FCQ response rates during administration
- Student response rates are updated every half hour during the administration period (view FCQ calendar).
- Faculty can view their courses' response rates by visiting colorado.campuslabs.com/faculty and authenticating through using their campus user ID. Please note, response rates are updated every thirty minutes.