How students will access their online FCQs
- Students can visit colorado.campuslabs.com/courseeval during the administration period and authenticate through using their campus user IDs at any time, day or night.
- An invitation email will be sent the first day of the administration period (see FCQ calendar) and a maximum of three reminder emails will follow if the FCQ is not completed. The invitation and reminder emails will be sent from our online vendor, Campus Labs at email@example.com.
How to administer the online FCQ in the classroom
- Instructors are encouraged to provide 15 minutes of classroom time for students to complete their online FCQs. (View the help article "how to get high online response rates".)
- Students visit colorado.campuslabs.com/courseeval from a mobile device or computer, and authenticate through using their campus user IDs.
- The instructor and TAs must not be present in the classroom while students complete their online FCQs.
How to view online FCQ response rates during administration
- Student response rates are updated every half hour during the administration period (view FCQ calendar).
- Faculty can view their courses' response rates by visiting colorado.campuslabs.com/faculty and authenticating through using their campus user ID.