- ECON 3070-050 (syllabus): Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECON 3070-060 (syllabus): Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECON 4697-001 (syllabus): Industrial Organization
- ECON 7050 (syllabus): Advanced Economic Theory. This course is offered to second-year Ph.D students.
- ECON 7030 (syllabus): Microeconomic Theory 2. This is the second-semester microeconomic theory course for Ph.D students.
- ECON 8747 (syllabus): Industrial Organization Theory.
- Microeconomics for Managers (MBA and EMBA courses, taught at the Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis, 1992-96).