Environmental Engineering and Water resources Networking Event: A Success!
EVEN Student Erica Wiener Winner of a 2016 CEAS Award!
Joanne Uleau and Chris Corwin Outstanding Advisor Awards from the College of Engineering
2016 NSF Graduate Research Fellowships for EVEN students Kaitlin Mattos and Matthew Bentley
EVEN New Instagram account (@evencuboulder)!
Jobs, Internships, Research and Opportunities:
EPA Job Opportunity in Denver (closing 4/7/16)
Career Services – Fall 2016 Openings, Hiring Now!
CU Environmental Center Job Opportunities
Summer Internship at Columbia Water
Internship Opportunity at Parker Water & Sanitation District
Engineering Support Technician Intern in Colorado Springs
Summer Interns Opportunities at CCWD
Dewberry Internship Opportunity
Summer Internship Opportunities at Environmental Non-Profits in Washington, DC
Year-Long Research Positions Available for Academic Year Fall 2016/Spring 2017
Click here for more
Scholarships, Grants, Fellowships
HORTON (Hydrology) Research Grant for Graduate Students
UQ offers PhD scholarships on water for equality and wellbeing
Arkansas River Basin Water Forum (ARBWF) Scholarship
Fullbright Hayes Fellowship- Doctoral Dissertation Abroad
CGWA Harlan Erker Memorial Scholarship for groundwater
2016 WateReuse Colorado Student Scholarships
CU-Boulder Graduate Fellowship in Community-Based Research
Internal Workshops, Conferences, Seminars
- April 8th 2016 12:15pm at SEEC: Environmental Engineering Seminar
- April 4-8 2016: 68th Conference on World Affairs
- April 13th 2016 11am ECCE 1B41: Hydrology & Water Resources Seminar
- April 13th 2016 12pm Norlin Librairy: Free webinar – Using the Foundation Directory Online
- April 14th, 2016 5:30pm: TECHtalks in ECCR 245 (gogo)
- April 15th 2016 12:15pm at SEEC: Environmental Engineering Seminar
- April 27th 2016 5:00-6:30pm: ATLAS Expo Spring 2016
- May 16th 2016: RMSAWWA/RMWEA student conference in Laramie, WY.
Conferences, Call for Abstracts and Webinars
ACE Annual Conference and Exposition June 19-22, Chicago, Illinois
Water Summit 2016 - June 14-15, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Leadership Seminar: Effective Leadership to Drive Regulatory Compliance
Drinking Water 101 Seminar: What you Need to Know
Call for Posters - Sustainable Infrastructure in the Front Range
FREE WEBINAR- Managing Water Loss Together
FREE WEBINAR – Working with the Media - April 14th
New Global Engineering Minor
- April 8th 2016: Doctoral defense/final exam deadline
- April 15th 2016: Masters final exam/thesis defense deadline
- Summer registration has begun. Fall registration begins March 28th.
- May Graduates, please complete your senior survey before April 29th as part of your graduation check out.