Penny Bates Headshot
Graduate and Undergraduate Program Coordinator • Environmental Studies

Office: SEEC S114


Penny oversees general program coordination for graduate and undergraduate programs in Envioronmental Studies. You can contact Penny for questions regrading the following:

  • Graduate Admissions (MS, PhD)
  • Graduate student monthly appointment hiring 
  • Graduate Student advising/counseling/shoot the breeze
  • Course Scheduling and Catalog maintenance
  • Creating semester course listings for both undergraduate and graduate classes.



MLIS, University of Denver
Masters, Urban Planning, University of Virginia
B.A., Economics, Grinnell College