Spring 2019 Graduation Ceremony
ENVS Recognition Ceremony and Reception
Friday May 10, 2019
Seating Opens at 1:15 PM. at the Jennie Smoly Caruthers Biotechnology Building on East Campus
Light refreshments and snacks will be served until the ceremony begins.
ADA seating can be reserved for students and their families. Please contact our office if needed.
Parking will be available at several lots on East Campus including lots 543 at JSC Biotechnology Building, 548 at LASP Space Technology Research Center, and 556 at the SEEC building, .
For a map of east campus parking please view this brochure
Handicap Parking is available at all parking lots. To ensure ADA accommodations and seating, or if you have any concerns, please contact our office at 303-492-5420
Ceremony begins at 1:45 PM
- Caps, gowns and tassels will be worn at this ceremony. These may be purchased at the CU Bookstore.
- No tickets required for family and friends.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed at this event. If this policy is abused, you may be asked to leave.
- All graduating students will cross the stage to receive their diploma covers. Graduates will announce their own name at the microphone and have the opportunity to say a few, brief words.
- Ceremony is expected to finish around 3:30 PM
For additional information on ordering regalia, grad announcements and parking, please visit the campus commencement website.
Contact 303-492-5420 with questions or concerns.
Keep in touch
You are a Forever Buff!