Spring 2017 Commencement and Department Recognition Ceremonies
Apply to Graduate
- The deadline to apply online for May or August graduation and have your name in the program is Saturday, April 1st
- The deadline to apply or cancel a spring graduation online or make changes to an existing application is Friday, April 28th
University Commencement Ceremony
- Friday, May 12th at 8:30 a.m. Folsom Stadium
- For information about the Commencement Ceremony, Parking, and Disability Access, visit the Spring Ceremony page.
- Caps, gowns, and tassels will be worn at this ceremony. To order regalia, announcements, and other CU memorabilia:
- Attend the Graduation Fair on April 5th, from 10 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CU Book Store, UMC
- Visit the CU Book Store or shop online.
- The CU Clear Bag Policy will be implemented during the University Commencement ceremony on Friday, May 12, 2017. This policy is intended to ensure the safety and security for students and guests while in Folsom Stadium. Please visit the BeClear website for detailed information about bags and other items that are permitted and not permitted.
ENVD Recognition Ceremony
- Saturday, May 13th at 11 a.m. in Macky Auditorium
- Caps, gowns, and tassels are required for this ceremony.
Watch the ENVD Recognition Ceremony Live
ENVD Reception and Senior Exhibit
- Saturday, May 13th following ENVD recognition ceremony.
- Room 134 in the ENVD building
Summer 2017 grads are welcome to attend both the May Commencement Ceremony and ENVD Recognition Ceremony.
For additional information about ordering regalia, graduation announcements, and parking, please visit the campus commencement website.
Keep in touch
You are now a Forever Buff!
Keep in touch with ENVD by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and remember to always use the hashtags: #CUBoulderENVD and #ForeverBuffs.