Documents and Forms
Photography and Promotions
Please submit all requests by Wednesday, end of day, a week prior to your event.
Requests made after the deadline will be filled at the discretion of the Communications Manager.
Events: pin-ups, site visits, community gatherings
- Let us know of any interesting happenings in your studios and classes
Portraits: faculty & staff, student groups
- Single portraits will be done by request only
- Group photos are encouraged for student groups and organizations
- Please remember to wear neutral colored clothing without logos or graphics
Projects: design-build, praxis, group designs
- Students are responsible for photographing their personal work using the DMC studio
- Large-scale class projects may be by request
- If visiting a visually significant site or hosting a well-known guest in your class, please request by the Wednesday deadline
Remember: Professional-level cameras are available from the DMC free of charge for ENVD faculty, students and staff.
Social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc…
If you have an event you’d like to publicize, please contact us by the Wednesday deadline.
- Provide all relevant information and any design requests including date, time, place, organization, event description and poster dimensions (default: 11x17)
- Upon completion, Comms staff will print and hang posters for you inside of the ENVD building
- If you need posters hung outside of ENVD or at the CINC, we are happy to print extra for you to distribute.