Zoie Weinberg, an architecture major from Nashville, plans to work at an architecture firm and eventually open her own restaurant.

Zoie WeinbergI’ll miss you guys. I’m rooting for y’all!

Tell us about your involvement and/or student leadership roles in and/or outside of ENVD.
AIAS member

What inspired you to come to ENVD when choosing your school?
When I was younger I always said I wanted to be an architect. I also care deeply about the environment. So, ENVD was the perfect blend of the two things I love most.

What is one of the greatest experiences or lessons from your time at CU Boulder that you'll carry with you into the next chapter of your life?
The greatest experience was finding my ENVD family. I love the community in ENVD, and wouldn’t be where I am today without them. I believe that you are the people you surround yourself with. This motivates me to find another great community in my future workplace.

Based on what you know now, what is your best piece of advice for other students?
Don’t try to start and finish your project in one night. It’s not possible. Legit don’t.

Describe one of your favorite memories.
One of my favorite memories was going to the Zeds Dead concert at Red Rocks. It was a perfect day that I spent with all my best friends.

What does graduating from college represent for you?
I am capable of anything baby.

What are your plans beyond graduation?
I want to work at an amazing architecture firm and then design and open my own restaurant!