As an alumna of the University of Colorado Boulder, Cherie earned her B.S. in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Biochemical Engineering and Pre-Medicine. Prior to starting her own company, Cherie spent 17 years in the chemical industry, doing consulting and sales for leading chemical companies where she received a total of eight industry awards for top performance, leadership and excellence. Cherie sits on the Board of Directors for the YESS Institute and has volunteer experience with The Humane Society, Junior League of St. Paul and Comitis Crisis Center of Aurora. Her passion is to be a role model for her kids by helping to empower other youth and support them in reaching their educational goals. During her spare time, Cherie enjoys being with her family, skiing, hiking and traveling.
Should you need assistance in the following areas, please contact Cherie directly:
- Oversees the college’s building and construction projects.
- Assists the dean with college budget planning.
- Serves on the college senior leadership on the development and implementation of strategic plans and assessment procedures.
- Works with the associate dean for education on educational assessment and accreditation processes.
- Leadership and management for human resources functions of the college.