Applications are due March 7, 2017!
CU master's students in aerospace engineering sciences, computer science, or mechanical engineering are invited to apply for the prestigious Elrey B. Jeppesen Scholarship, which includes:
- One full-tuition semester scholarship for study at Technical University of Darmstadt, one of Germany's premier engineering universities
- Room and board
- A paid internship with Jeppesen in Frankfurt
- Full-time enrollment at CU Boulder; must be pursuing an MS in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, or computer science
- Four semesters (or equivalent) of German. Note that your coursework and internship will be conducted in English, but proficiency in German is required for cultural integration.
- U.S. citizenship
- Commitment to meeting with Jeppesen representatives in the U.S. and Germany to share your experience
Applications are due February-March of each year and are available in the Dean's Office or by contacting Andrew Wingfield.