As an alumna of the University of Oklahoma, Alisha earned her BBA in Human Resources Management, an MBA in International Business, a master's in Human Resources Management, and holds a national Professional Human Resources certification. While earning her degrees Alisha’s experience in marketing and event planning, recruitment and compensation processes, employee relations and retention, onboarding and performance management, stemmed from working in higher education, casinos, and being a key human resource liaison for the National Football League Kansas City Chiefs. She moved to Boulder from Kansas City in 2015 and joined our college as the director of human resources. Alisha’s role serves as a key strategic advisor to the dean, associate and assistant deans, and to departmental leadership in the college, which provides efficient human resource operations and quality service to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse and highly effective workforce capable of advancing the academic mission. In her spare time, Alisha enjoys volunteering as the Academic Excellence Advisor for the Texas A&M Corpus Christi chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta, hiking, traveling, dog parks, parades, arts and crafts, and live music.
Should you need assistance in the following areas, please contact Alisha directly:
- Strategic employee development, organizational management, compensation, retention, and succession planning.
- Performance management and tracking for all faculty and staff appointments, grievances and discipline.
- Employee investigations, corrective and disciplinary actions, resource for compliance with university, state and federal employment rules.
- Employee awards and recognitions program development and implementation.
- Implementation of process improvement via technology for improved efficiencies to create a productive workforce.