New - Fall 2019
- This certificate is jointy sponsored by the Ann and H. J. Smead Aerospace Engineering Science Department and the Engineering Management Program.
- Designed for students enrolled in the MS Aerospace Engineering program or Engineering Management, as well as other MS Engineering (ME, EE, CompSci) programs.
- 12 credit hours for completion
- Build leadership and program management skills widely employed by the aerospace industry.
- Gain insight into the unique combination of relationship building, business acumen and risk-taking required to successfully complete technically complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Build a solid foundation in the current global topics pertaining to aerospace and the tools employed by successful leaders.
- Learn from faculty and guest speakers with expertise in the aerospace industry.
4 Required Courses (12 credit hours):
- EMEN 5030 Fundamentals of Project Management or EMEN 5031 Software Project Management
- EMEN 5830 Leading Technical Organizations (Spring)
- EMEN 5830 Global Topics in Aerospace (Fall) - New!
- EMEN 5830 Aerospace Program Management (anticipated Spring 2020) - New!