The minors and certificates are open to all undergraduate students in the College of Engineering and Applied Science who are in good standing with the College.  The undergraduate minors and certificate programs do not require an application.  Please refer to the information below for each program.

Undergraduate Minors

  • To add a minor to your degree, please work with your major advisor to complete the Change of Major Form.
  • A cumulative GPA of 2.250 or better is required for courses used to satisfy the requirements of this minor.

Undergraduate Certificates

  • No notice to the department is needed at the start of the courses.
  • Upon completion of all course requirements for this certificate, please fill out and submit this Certificate Completion Form