The following are examples of courses taught by electromagnetics, RF and microwaves engineering faculty. For the most up-to-date information on courses that will be offered in upcoming semesters, please access the department's course planning spreadsheet.
- ECEN 5104, Computer-Aided Microwave Circuit Design
- ECEN 5114, Waveguides and Transmission Lines
- ECEN 5134, Electromagnetic Radiation and Antennas
- ECEN 5144, Electromagnetic Boundary Problems
- ECEN 5156, Physical Optics
- ECEN 5166, Guided-Wave Optics
- ECEN 5254, Radar and Remote Sensing
Advanced special topics in antenna array synthesis, asymptotic methods, microstrip antenna design and numerical methods are offered on an on-demand basis.
- ECEN 3410, EM Waves and Transmissions
- ECEN 4634, Microwave/RF Lab
- ECEN 3170, Electromagnetic Energy Conversion 1
- ECEN 4167, Electromagnetic Energy Conversion 2