- Pronouns: she/her/hers
Fleming Building, Room 409
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309
Molly Grosse, LCSW (she, her, hers) is an embedded therapist at the School of Education.
Ways to Connect
- Students can make an appointment with Molly or any other counselors at CAPS by clicking here.
- Molly is located Monday and Tuesdays in the School of Education, Fleming Building, Advising Offices on the 4th floor
School of Education H&W Office Hours
School of Education H&W Office Hours provide you with a chance to talk with Molly Grosse, LCSW, the CAPS Embedded Therapist for School of Education. This no-appointment, brief, drop-in consultation time is confidential, cost-free, and an opportunity to discuss what’s on your mind. Available to students, faculty and staff.
Every Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Fleming Room 409C or Zoom: cuboulder.zoom.us/s/2323158753
If these times do not work, but you are interested in connecting, please reach out to Molly directly.
Possible Topics of Exploration Include:
- Academic Stress
- Mood Concerns
- Stress Management
- Procrastination and Motivation
- Getting through the Year
- Learn about Therapy
- Support Navigating Resources
- Consultation about an Issue of Concern
- Just to Talk