Bike Station Mechanic for Fall 2022
Are you a CU student interested in joining the bike program team? We are looking for student employees who can work 4-15 hours a week. Hours will vary based on your availability and preference.
Starting pay is $15/h.
- Welcoming students and staff with bike repair needs and general questions
- Assisting students and staff in registering their bikes
- Performing bike maintenance and repair
- Educating students on how to repair bikes themselves
- Assisting in special events
- Maintaining stock at the bike stations
- Keeping the bike stations clean and organized
- Completing in-person training and online lessons
Experience is not required. Bike Mechanics 101 certification is desired. Bike Mechanics 101 is an online Canvas course available to CU students and staff. This position is open only to CU students.
Send a cover letter, resume, and your week day availability to the Bike Programs Manager at email@example.com.