Bike Station Mechanic for Fall 2021
Are you interested in joining the bike program team? We are looking for student employees who can work 4-15 hours a week. Hours will vary based on your availability. We are currently seeking applicants who are available for work Tuesdays and Thursdays 11-1pm.
Starting pay is $15/h.
- Welcoming students and staff with bike repair needs and general questions
- Assisting students and staff in registering their bikes
- Performing bike maintenance and repair
- Educating students on how to repair bikes themselves
- Assisting in special events
- Maintaining stock at the bike stations
- Keeping the bike stations clean and organized
- Completing in-person training and online lessons
Experience is not required. Bike Mechanics 101 certification is desired. Bike Mechanics 101 is an online Canvas course available to CU students and staff.
Send a cover letter and resume to the Bike Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.