Started working at the Environmental Center in January 2020
Major: Environmental Studies and Evolutionary and Ecology Biology
Graduating CU in May 2023
I am currently a senior at the University of Colorado Boulder studying Environmental Studies and Evolutionary and Ecology Biology with a minor in Philosophy. I have been involved with the Zero Waste Outreach Team since my freshman year! I am a huge animal lover and care immensely about our environment, veganism, zero waste living, and mindfulness, like yoga. I think doing zero waste and overall sustainability imperfectly is the best way to do it! Anything you can do always helps more than you believe and compassion is the best strategy to guide you through life.
Articles written for the Environmental Center:
- Eco-Social Solutions: Upcycled Food
- Vote With Your Dollar (Halloween Edition)
- How to Store Food Without Plastic
- What you can do to reduce the environmental impacts of COVID-19
- How to Find Happiness Beyond Material Possessions
- How to Host a Sustainable Thanksgiving Dinner
- Rethink Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- How to Have a Sustainable Finals Week
- Dedicate Your Valentine’s Day to Mother Earth!
- Choosing Eco-Conscious Over Convenience
- Ways to Repurpose Jars
- Meatless Mondays: “Less Meat, Less Heat!”
- Being a Sustainable Carnivore
- Geek Out with Us: Composting!
- Eco-Anxiety - Dealing with Environmental Triggers
- Off Campus Move Out… Zero Waste Style!