What is the GPC?
The Green Procurement Compilation (GPC) is a comprehensive green purchasing resource designed for federal contracting personnel and program managers. It helps you identify applicable green purchasing requirements by consolidating and organizing information from federal environmental programs in one place, saving you from visiting multiple web sites. The GPC allows you to:
- Quickly identify federal green purchasing requirements for the products and services you buy;
- Search by keyword or browse by category to find products and services;
- Determine procurement options available to federal buyers, including applicable GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) solutions, and GSA Global Supply;
- Learn more about federal environmental programs and other EPA recommended standards and labels; and
- Discover optional environmental programs and additional procurement guidance that will help you meet your sustainability goals.
Visit Green Procurement Compilation website