To see what classes are being offered in ECEE in a given semester:
- On the Academics/Schedule tab, click on Search for Classes.
- In the Institution dropdown, choose CU Boulder.
- In the Term dropdown, select the semester you're looking for.
- In the Campus dropdown, choose CU Boulder Main Campus.
- In the Subject area, click Select Subject, then choose Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECEN).
- Click the Search button.
Request to Take ECEE Courses
If you are a non-engineering major would like to take ECEE courses, you must receive permission from the department before registering. Please fill out our online request form to get started.
In general, you must be eligible for transfer into the College of Engineering by the beginning of the semester for which you are requesting these courses. If you are not admitted, you may be dropped from the class(es). Registration typically opens after the fourth week of classes.